Nuclear Monitor Issue:#400-401
- Accident at Russian FBR
- Denmark's 'radiant' neighbor, Barsebäck
- EC Symposium: Restoration of contaminated sites
- Finnish parliament votes against 5th N-reactor
- French HLW program takes on US accent
- Generic threats from cracks in GE Core shrouds
- German accounting office: No justification for reprocessing
- Growing conflict over LLW system in US - Further expansion under way
- In brief
- N-device dumped in Indian river; group seeks information
- Nuclear Austria?
- Protests over UK's planned THORP discharges mount
- Russia resumes sea dumping
- Silence before the storm: New NPP in Germany?
- Smuggling of radioactive material escalating
- Ukraine parliament keeps Chernobyl on-line; Ukraine green party asks help
- Victory in Saskatchewan; but action still needed!