Nuclear Monitor Issue:#463-464
- "1996 - Most successful anti-nuclear year of the 1990's"
- Australia's nuclear connections
- British human radiation experiments
- CANT wins ASLB decision; LES project probably finished
- Cernavoda-2 to be completed under new government?
- China to buy reactors from Canada
- Depleted Uranium: A tragedy of the commons
- Haddam Neck NPP stays shut down for good
- In brief
- Level two incident at Dutch N-plant
- Prague international anti-nuclear office opens
- Problems of on-site storage of Leningrad NPP
- Reactor one at Chernobyl closed, Unit 2 re-opened next year?
- Russian nuclear material stolen during war in Chechnya / High radiation levels in Grozny
- The Wolsong-Kyongju Candu reactor: Excess radiation revealed
- UK: Aldermaston A-Bomb factory fined six million pounds
- Uranium pollution from the Amsterdam 1992 plane crash
- Ward Valley, U.S.: Scientists under attack