Nuclear Monitor Issue:#816
To read this issue of the Nuclear Monitor, use the article links below, or to download the full issue as a PDF use the link above.
In this issue of the Monitor:
- We report on the nuclear lobby's attacks on environmental groups before and during the COP21 climate change conference.
- Jakob von Uexkull from the World Future Council has an insightful article about the links between climate threats and nuclear threats.
- Kumar Sundaram from the Coalition for Nuclear Disarmament and Peace argues that the India-Japan nuclear agreement must be stopped, and Muhammad Umar writes about broader threats to the non-proliferation regime.
- Matildah Mkandawire from Citizens for Justice writes about the Kayelekera uranium mine in Malawi.
- Gordon Edwards reports on the recent Nuclearisation of Africa conference.
- We report on the latest controversies concerning South Africa's nuclear power program.
- We reprint the Declaration from the recent World Nuclear Victims Forum held in Hiroshima.