To read this issue of the Nuclear Monitor, click the article links below, or to download the full issue as a PDF use the link above.
In this issue of the Monitor:
- Anica Niepraschk writes about Paladin Energy's uranium mine in Malawi;
- Charly Hultén writes about the latest set-backs for Sweden's nuclear power industry
- We summarise the latest edition of the World Nuclear Industry Status Report
- Chris Goodall writes about troubled AP1000 reactor projects
- Charles Digges writes about Ecodefense's battle against the Russian government's 'foreign agent' laws.
The Nuclear News section has reports on the decision of a government commission in Quebec to recommend the continuation of a ban on uranium mining; plans for an action camp near a proposed nuclear dump site in Bure, France; and IAEA comments on counterfeit, fraudulent and suspect items used in nuclear power plants.