Nuclear Monitor Issue:#821
To read this issue of the Nuclear Monitor, use the article links below (in orange), or to download the full issue as a PDF use the link above.
In this issue of the Monitor:
- The Nuclear Information & Resource Service in the U.S. has launched a new campaign called #NuclearIsDirty.
- We debunk propaganda from pro-nuclear environmentalists regarding the Chernobyl death toll.
- Michael Mariotte writes about nuclear power's crippling economic problems.
- Also on the topic of nuclear economics, we pull together expert commentary discussing how economics was holding nuclear power back before the Three Mile Island, Chernobyl and Fukushima disasters.
- An article on the problems of reprocessing and plutonium stockpiling in East Asia, and the complicity of the U.S. and other nuclear supplier nations.